Volunteer & Internship
You can also contribute to PCPP by becoming involved as a volunteer and donating your time and help – please contact us!
These internships may include (but are not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Aiding in the preparation of funding calendars, grant requests, correspondence with funders, execution of fundraising campaigns, mailings, mailing lists, etc.
- Research for Development Department (grants).
- Assistance in phone, messages, filing, letter writing, calendar updates, supplies, clerical support, errands, etc.
- Assistance in planning upcoming fund raising events, including administering Silent Auctions, On-line Auctions, Raffles, etc. Includes correspondence with potential donors, and cataloguing and describing accepted items and services.
- Assistance in managing data base.
- Marketing responsibilities include assistance in preparation of email blasts,
- Additional marketing communications assistance includes timely management of social networking communications, and timely interface with PCPP webmaster and other suppliers.
- Assist with photographers to understand how to organize the physical material such as prints, negatives and personal ephemera.
- Assist with photographers in defining and documenting their purpose and intentions for digitization.
Internship hours are flexible and can be from 3 to 32 hours per week or more. Stipends available for transportation .
For all inquiries, please contact:
Photography Collections Preservation Project
200 Northend Ave 4j
New York, New York 10282